Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More cuteness!

I will admit ... there have been times in the past three days when I have thought to myself - what was I thinking??!! Having two dogs is a lot of work! WOW, I think I'm actually losing weight from just chasing them around, letting one out, letting the other out, feeding one but making sure the other doesn't eat the food, cleaning up multiple pee accidents, drying off wet dogs who come in from the rain, mopping my always dirty kitchen floor, chasing down the puppy who has found something to chew on that she shouldn't - oh and yeah, I still have a hubby, kids, housework and homeschooling to tend to! haha! {Do I sound stressed??!!}

But seriously, all things considered, things are going pretty well. Gracie is learning to sleep well in her crate and we've also installed a gate for our kitchen so we can also keep her {or both dogs} in there when needed. Or one in and one out when needed! She's also learning to go outside and having less accidents. And we're learning her cues and schedule and all that too.

I love how they are both sleeping near each other!
Freckle face!
Sleeping on my crocs ... don't let this pic fool you ... she tries to chew them all the time, even when I'm walking in them! After snapping this pic, I quickly took them away from her!
So cute with her head hanging out of the crate ....
Our older dog Casey {who we label 'THE QUEEN'} really has it good around here ... she sleeps on beds and everything! She loves Hope and loves to get up on Hope's bed to snuggle.

In the midst of all this ... I'm trying to super duper spring clean my house. I'm getting rid of SO MUCH STUFF. Why? Because we have TOO MUCH STUFF! So if you live local to me, and you know who you are if you do, I am going to host a FREE sale this Saturday here in my home. I have several tables FULL of stuff to give away for FREE. Anything that does not go will get donated to Goodwill next week. Just a few things I have:
dishes
glassware
craft table
LOTS of quality kids books
baskets
fabric scraps
stuffed animals
craft supplies
etc.
My home will be open from 9am-noon if you'd like to stop by.
AHHHHHHH, cleaning out and organizing make me feel SO good!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new puppy is so cute! I especially like seeing your older dog Casey accepting Gracie. Too cute. Our odgs are like Casey, they use the couch more than us (:
Have fun giving away your free things.....I'm so into getting rid of stuff right now. It's spring!!!