Another Monday is here! Another fresh start! We had an absolutely fabulous weekend around here .... wonderful, warmer weather {and for those that live in the South, we consider 50 degrees warmer! ha!}, some great times with friends, a heartwarming fundraiser, etc ...
But now it's on to Monday again. Time to establish some more goals.
Last week my goals were:
1. exercise 5 days - I did 4 {not too bad!}
2. eat healthy - it's an ongoing battle!
3. finish notes for speaking at MOMS - CHECK! and it went well, thank you Lord!
4. sew curtain for Joy's room - didn't happen
5. make quiet time a priority - I did a few days but not all.
SO, after reviewing last week's goals ... this week I need to add many of them back on to my list:
1. exercise 5 days
2. eat healthy AND need to go to WW meeting which I keep skipping b/c I know I haven't been losing weight and I've been scared to go weigh in!
3. sew curtain
4. quiet time!
5. finish organizing / cleaning basement
6. pack for trip next weekend
Sorry if these 'goal' posts aren't super exciting ... it's just a good motivator for me to write them down and feel accountable to someone about them!
Today is another beautiful, bright, sunshiny day here ... I am thankful the Lord has given us so much sunshine lately. I know my body was seriously lacking in the fresh air and vitamin D lately!
I hope you all have a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment