Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sad, sad, neglected blog!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have many things I'd like to share, just have been totally overwhelmed with life {and puppy} these past two weeks! I promise I have some posts coming ... thanks for hanging in there with me friends!

PS. would LOVE some Easter inspiration and traditions .... we typically dye eggs, make resurrection rolls, have an egg hunt with family, new dresses and a big Easter dinner after church with family all here. Anyone have any other special Easter traditions they would like to share?

1 comment:

Mary said...

GREAT NEW BLOG LOOK!!!
For Easter we do the chocolate gift egg hunt thing on Saturdays so we can leave Sunday all about Jesus. This year we are having Indian take-out on Saturday with Jay's brother and wife -after a busy month of March and birthdays (3!). Then on Sunday we are going to church followed by a meal with friends at their house. Can't wait to hear what you do.