In my black/white/yellow kitchen these apothecary jars look great with nice dark coffee beans and bright yellow lemons! The lemons are fake and I love them, they look SO real! Makes me want to go out and get more fake fruit so I can change things up often!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Little touches of spring
I finally put away all of my Valentine decor yesterday and decided with this nice warm weather the house needed some spring touches!
In my black/white/yellow kitchen these apothecary jars look great with nice dark coffee beans and bright yellow lemons! The lemons are fake and I love them, they look SO real! Makes me want to go out and get more fake fruit so I can change things up often!
Some gorgeous orchids in a yellow pitcher - one of the perks of working at the flower shop is getting free flowers from time to time when they have something they were going to throw out!
One side of our mantel - I took the pinecones out of the bottom of this glass hurricane and added fake orchids - and a bright yellow candle replaced the red one. The basket holds fake wooden easter eggs - bright and cheery!
The other side - the green globes are ceramic, a little nest with eggs, white church and cheerful flower frame ...
In my black/white/yellow kitchen these apothecary jars look great with nice dark coffee beans and bright yellow lemons! The lemons are fake and I love them, they look SO real! Makes me want to go out and get more fake fruit so I can change things up often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kathy, your house looks GORGEOUS! So alive and vibrant - seriously, amazing!
I wanna be like you when I grow up. *wink*
The little things make such a big difference! So cozy and welcoming and beautiful!
Very pretty and cheery, Kathy! I have a jar of lemons and limes on top of my piano.
Post a Comment