Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Goals

Last week I wrote down some goals for myself and I feel like they really helped me have a focus during the week. So this week I decided to do it again - it's amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it!!

Last week my goals were to:

exercise 5 days - I did 2 + 2 days of moving furniture and boxes and re-organizing which meant dozens of trips up and down my stairs - so I'm going to count those!

clean, organize and purge the bedrooms - I did that and more, in the midst of it I decided to seperate the girls into different rooms again, which meant I had to find places for all the stuff that had been in the 'school room'. the girls rooms are pretty much done now and they look great. our room still needs a little work, but more on that later.

get a lot of school work done - CHECK! we had a great week and even made a trip to the library!

eat more salad - ooops, I'm sorry to say that goal didn't happen. and now that we are past all the birthday parties and such I am officially ready to re-focus on my good eating habits.

Now, on to THIS WEEK:

1. exercise 5 days
2. eat healthy - NO chips, cake, cookies - more fruits, veggies, yogurt {I have a lot of yogurt in the fridge right now!}
3. finish preparing my notes for speaking at MOMS this Friday and practice it a few times
4. sew curtain for Joy's room
5. make my quiet time with the Lord a priority - this has gone by the wayside lately and I need to change that

I have more ideas in my mind - but think I will focus on 5 things each week so I don't get overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find if I make a list I get way more accomplished, the problem is making the list! Be proud of yourself even if you didn't do everything you wanted, working towards something is always good!