Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Partylite Goodies!

Remember I mentioned a couple weeks ago about having a Partylite candle party? Well all my goodies came today - I arrived home to see 3 large boxes on the porch - it was so exciting! The girls helped me sort which items go to which friends and then I got to check out my stuff.

Hosting the party was so easy and fun. And even though only 4 people were able to come I was still able to get 2 major items for FREE, plus for a very small amount of money out of pocket I got A LOT of votives and tealights. Just how many is a lot?? 7 DOZEN VOTIVES AND 3 DOZEN TEALIGHTS!!! I will have enough to burn them every day from now till Summer! =)

I'm so thankful that my friends were able to come too - we all had such a great night of fun and laughter.

So, here are the items I got ...

This item is a 3 in 1 thing - You have the large vase piece, the smaller vase and the small tea light holder. You can use them all separately or you can mix and match the items as you'll see in the following pics. I put some colored shred in the bottom of the large one and some cinnamon scented oil with reed sticks in the med one, then a scented votive candle in the small one. Check out the pics to see how you can re-arrange them ...





This is the other item that I got which I absolutely LOVE, I love it even more in person than I did when I saw it in the catalog. It's a large hurricane jar with a swirly iron pillar holder. So you fill the bottom with whatever you want, then hook the pillar holder over the side and put your candle on top. Sorry for the poor picture quality but it really is pretty!

And here are my 7 doz votives and 3 doz tealights! Partylite has some INCREDIBLE scents! Iced Snowberries, Acai Berry Mist, Cinnamon and Bayberry, Coconut Milk Chocolate and Berries and Bark are just a few of the ones I got. Even their tealights are scented and all of their candles burn SO nicely.
And this is the last item I got - the picture is terrible, sorry about that. They are cute little votive holders. They are a dark green with a pinecone pattern etched in the side. So pretty!

So in case you've never been to a partylite party ... you should really check it out!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful goodies!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I really like the hurricane w/the silver holder! So pretty w/the pinecones.