Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Life has been busy here in these last few days before Christmas - tomorrow we will begin many of our traditional festivities. With that being said, I'm planning to take a few days off from blogging. I know I'll have lots to share after Christmas but until then - I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! For those that don't get a copy of our Christmas letter and photo - I've decided to include it below. This year I just wanted to do something simple so I typed a very quick letter and had copies made of a favorite photo from this past fall. So if you're interested - here is our letter and photo ... Many blessings friends!!


Dear Friends and Family,

We have had a truly blessed and amazing year and hope you have too.
Although God's Word never promises that life will be easy, and though we certainly face our share of heartache and pain; Still we see God's goodness and blessings continue to be poured out on us. We are thankful for good health, a comfortable home, great family and friends and a relationship with a living God who loves us and cares about every little detail of our lives.

Our girls continue to grow like weeds - well, more like beautiful flowers actually! They are into sports and music and reading and are truly the light of our lives. We have enjoyed some amazing times with them this year including trips to Canada and Bermuda. The photo included was taken at the top of a mountain in NH! Our hearts are continually filled with thankfulness for these two sweet, beautiful, healthy girls!
We wish you and yours a BRIGHT, MERRY & JOYFUL Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
With all our love, from our home to yours!

3 comments:

Amy H said...

May your family have a wonderful Christmas, Kathy!

Unknown said...

Hi, Kathy!

Many thanks for your lovely Christmas card and newsletter. What a great picture of you all!
I have enjoyed seeing some of your activities recently on Facebook and on your blog. You have a busy life! Your girls are adorable and it is obvious that you enjoy your "mothering" role! You are blessed with a great husband and family! It was great to see you again last summer and to meet your girls.

I have been wondering how Matt is doing. Hope you or your Mom have been able to keep in touch. I guess your Mom will be with you for Christmas?

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and we wish you God's richest blessings in the new year.

Love,
Ruth and Steve Adams

Anonymous said...

What a great family picture! Was it at the White Mountains in NH?

Merry Christmas! Have a Wonderful fun filled day!