Friday, December 11, 2009

The Nutcracker

Today the girls and I went to see The Nutcracker Ballet. It was my first time ever and the first time for the girls too. We loved it! So beautiful! So magical! We attended at this great old theater near us ... as you can see below it's a very neat place!
I did not take pictures there - we were not allowed, so this is simply an image from google. But it was just like the one we saw. I have never been a dancer and never took dance lessons as a child ... but seeing those ballet dancers in all their grace and beauty was certainly enought to make me wish I had!


It was a great little 'field trip' for the Christmas season and I'm so thankful we had the opportunity to go!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

How Fun!

Anonymous said...

Amazing isn't it?!?!? I took the kids 3 years ago and loved it (it was my first time)! I'm hoping to take them again this year. I'm sure your girls will be asking to go agian next year.