Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Contest Winner!!!!

So first I have to share with you a really {funny} 'dumb blond' moment I almost had when thinking up this contest ...

I went through my old posts and figured out how many comments have been left on my blog since day one. The number was 439. So I said to myself - that will be the winning number for my contest! Now, I'll ask my readers to guess how many comments have been left and I'll tell them they need to guess any number between 1 and 439. {Are you catching my dumb moment now?} If I'd phrased it like that one would naturally assume the answer was 439 otherwise why would I have come up with that totally random number??

Thankfully I had the presence of mind to re-word it before I posted the final blog! I'm such a dork sometimes!

Anyway, on to the contest winner! I said to pick any number between 1 and 1,000 and the number that was closest without going over would be my winner ... since the number I chose was 439 that would mean the winner is ....


MARY who said: "Now this is a way to get people to comment! haha!
Humm.... Sarah took my guess of 300 so I guess... 423 (scripture reference in your title)."

So Mary is the winner! I guess it's a good thing Sarah took your number! I love that Mary chose the scripture reference as her number! How clever!

And the great thing about Mary being the winner is that she lives locally so I won't even have to pay for shipping! Ha! So Mary, congrats, I'll see you on Friday and award you with your prize! =)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Woooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so excited to win! YIPPEE... Doing the happy dance over here. THANKS Kathy!

Lynn said...

I was curious as to what you put inside of them.

Amy said...

Mary you are so clever to think of the scripture reference! This was a fun contest Kathy, thanks for hosting it!