Friday, February 20, 2009

My Baby Turned Six!

It's hard for me to believe that it's been six whole years that we have had this beautiful little blessing in our lives! Some days I still feel like she should be three and can hardly believe that six years have gone by in such a flash.

She woke up in the morning to find her door all wrapped up with streamers ...

I bought her a Barbie balloon - her favorite thing lately.
Then I told her she could burst through the streamers if she wanted to - of course she wanted to!
We had a fun, relaxing day at home. No school work, just fun stuff. I made pancakes for breakfast {her fave} and then the girls helped me make choc chip cookies {another fave}. She used to need a stool to reach the counter top when she helped me bake ... now just by reaching a little she can reach it all on her own!
YUMMY cookies ...
Her big sis picked out this super cute hat which she loves and has not stopped wearing ever since!

We love you sweet birthday girl!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'd love to copy that streamer idea but for now it may be me bursting thru at night! LOL!

Amy said...

She looks so good in that hat! Happy Birthday!

kbmama said...

I love that hat and t-shirt! You'll have to tell me where you got them:)

Andrea said...

Sooo fun...I love the idea of her bursting through the streamers...cute hat too...her sister did good.:)