So, the first thing I bought was two facial products from L'oreal. I found coupons for both in my local paper so here is the breakdown:
Cream cleanser $5.99
Facial cleansing wipes $5.99
Approx. $12
Minus $2 coupon and $1 coupon = $9
Minus $4 in ECB's (extra care bucks) that I had = $5 oop (out of pocket)
This deal gave me back another $10 in ECB's
So I took those $10 ECB's and made another transaction ...KY Yours & Mine (I will comment on this later!) $19.99
Minus coupon from my local paper OR available online! $5 = $14.99
Minus the $10 in ecb's I just got = $4.99 oop
AND this deal also gave me ANOTHER $10 in ECB's which I'm going to save for my shopping next week ...

So, I didn't get a lot of loot this week ... but did get a couple good items for only about $10 out of pocket and came home with $10 to use next time. Basically they are paying me to try these items for free. =)
Now, a quick product review on the KY. And forgive me if this is just TMI for my readers but hey, I'm a married woman so deal with it! I had seen this product advertised and thought it sounded kind of intriguing. But at $20 I don't think I would have ever bought it. And I have to say that although it was OK, the 'sensation' is not really worth the $20 price tag - besides it's not a very big container so it probably won't last too long. SO, basically what I'm saying is that it was really nice to try it 'for free' with my extra bucks because I don't think I'd buy it again for that price. Just my 2 cents ... for whatever it's worth!
2 comments:
Thanks for being brave enough to post that. LOL! I think we're all curious about such things!
Oh my word, I've been wondering about that new stuff myself! Too funny.
Post a Comment