Every time I read another Karen Kingsbury book I love her as an author even more! Remember how I said I was taking f o r e v e r to read through my book choices?? Well not this book! I have been so enthralled by it that I've been unable to put it down!
It has drama and adventure and kept me on the edge of my seat ... and of course it drew out tons of emotion at the end. {That is lots of tears from me, no surprise!}
I give it a big fat 5 STARS!
3 comments:
I'm a big fan of hers too, Kathy! I read them all in one sitting usually - so hard to put down!
I wanted to let you know that I get a lot of my free stuff and deals by reading www.moneysavingmom.com. She's a sweet Christian girl w/ some great information! I get most of my deals at Walgreens - she has a "tutorial" of sorts about Walgreens on her sidebar. Happy free shopping!
Like Dandelion Dust was an exceptional read. I really appreciate the way Karen Kingsbury is able to teach us about human emotion and gives us such a portrait of others' struggles and triumphs. She is truly gifted!
I think I read on her website that that book would be made into a movie. I haven't read it yet but plan to.
Post a Comment