If you'd like to read my thoughts on September 11th, where I was that day and how I feel about it ... I made a post about it last year and this is the link ...
I will Never Forget
Year after year this day in history shakes me up. It makes me fearful. It makes me worry. Year after year I wonder if we'll ever have another Sept. 11th and that thought has me paralyzed in fear. If it weren't for my faith in God I would probably never leave my house. I'd keep my children locked up behind the safety of our doors. I'd remain in that paralyzing fear all the time.
It is ONLY because of God that I have the strength and the power to walk out of my door every day. To know that no matter what happens in this life, no matter what evil enters our comfy little life, no matter who our enemies are -- I can draw strength and hope from the Lord!
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment