Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello out there!!!???

Is anyone still reading my blog?

Anyone?

Beuller ... Beuller ... Beuller????

I know I'm just as guilty of not adding comments to my favorite blogs ... but ya know after say 3 or 4 blog posts with NO comments a girl starts to wonder if there's anyone out there who's still reading!

So stop by and say hi from time to time, let me feel the blog love!

{{Is it this background??? Is it difficult to view or slow to load?? I could go back to using a more simplified one if needed ... }}

4 comments:

Williams' Family said...

Me, Me, Me......I check it almost everyday! No, I am not stalking you! How is school going? Stephen talked to Bob last night! I think about the football thing. I miss you guys! Wish we could just drive down the road and see you! Hope all is going well for you. I am trying so hard to loose some of this baby weight! It's not going so well though. The chocolate just keeps calling my name! I am trying though! Have a great day! Love ya, Nicki

Mary said...

I love your new layout. And I read your blog! No excuses from me why I don't comment. But if you like comments, I promise to write each time I'm on here. ;o) No more lurking. Promise.

Cass said...

Ha! I love the desperation ... the pleas ... the pandering for any sort of attention ...

I understand.

Gotta shock us all out of "de-lurking-ness" ... and so you've done it with me ... I'm de-lurking to say "Hi, I'm Cass {{Hi Cass.}} and I read your blog. I do check most every day, but I have a problem of not leaving comments. Though I do think you're cool and busy and a great mom and a great scrapbooker. Though who's to say really about the scrapbooking ... there's not much proof on here any more. {Ooooh, I can talk ... when have I showcased anything myself?!} You grow pretty flowers and you have a busy life. You seem to be at the beach all the time (jealous) and your girls are way too cute for their own good."

And I expect a comment on mine, thank you very much.

:)

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

I missed this blog! but I read it too! :)