Sunday, May 18, 2008

PLEASE PRAY for this family!

One of our nursery school Moms died on Friday. I just found out today. She was young, probably around 30 yrs old.

She leaves behind a loving Navy husband, Eric, two beautiful little ones - Tyler who is in Jilly's preschool class, and Morgan a little baby girl that is less than a year old.

Tyler and Morgan are two of the sweetest little ones I have ever met and my heart just breaks for them. The baby will never remember her Mom and Tyler will miss her deeply.

Susan has been very sick off and on for a while now but I never thought it would be so serious to take her life. I don't know many details yet.

PLEASE be in prayer for this family. And for the nursery school kids - my MIL is the preschool director and has to find a way to explain it to them in a way that they won't all be afraid. Jilly loves Tyler, he is a sweet friend and I know it will be hard to tell her that his Mommy died.

Pray for me too. This is hitting me hard. I wasn't really close with Susan but knowing that she is gone and thinking of her darling kids is just really hard. Thanks.

1 comment:

Merriann said...

Oh Kathy how sad! Besides going to TG did they go to church? If so what service?
We will be praying for them all, this is when I ask God why? Trying to remember he holds the blueprint to our lives and we never know when he will be calling us home.
I will be praying for Robin and you too that he will show you comfort and Robin the right words to say!
~HUGS from me to you~