Yesterday I felt like I made a huge breakthrough. I was at work and there were these big, soft chocolate chip cookies ... I was SO tempted! Then I read the back of the package, they had 270 calories in each one! I had to force myself to walk away, I just could not justify eating it! I know it seems like a minor thing, but I was proud that I had the willpower to walk away. In the past I would have eating TWO, just because, and would not have even cared about how many calories it cost me!
I can do this!
" I CAN do everything through HIM who gives me strength "
-phillipians 4:13
This has become my theme verse.
I hope it can encourage you too!
3 comments:
Good for you Kathy! Temptations are all around. I have to for health to walk and get more active. I went and started walking with the boys and they are great to go with because they don't let you slow down!!!!
So know YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
You just tempted me! I think I will go eat a chocolate chip cookie!
Did I mention my major craving right now is chocolate!
Way to go!
Post a Comment