Wednesday, May 28, 2008

T-Minus Two Weeks and Counting

My birthday is exactly two weeks from today. My birthday was our goal day to be finished with our home school year. I think we will make it! We only have a few more things to finish up and then we are done with first grade! WOOHOO! H has been a wonderful student and it's been a joy to have this experience with her.

Our plans for next year are STILL all up in the air ... which has been frustrating to say the least! Being the planner that I am I want to have everything decided already. But I'm trusting that God is in control, and that we will know how the girls will be taught (hopefully) within the next few weeks.

I plan to have the girls continue with their reading and creative writing/drawing over the summer. And I know they will have plenty of projects and activities to do with Grandma and Grandpa. So the learning will not end ... but at least we'll be able to say that we've completed our first grade curriculum. YAY!

No comments: