Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look-A-Likes

I was reading a couple of blogs the other day of some college friends. They also have two little girls each and were blogging about how they always like to match their girls clothing.

I had to laugh, and agree, because I too love to match the girls. It's fun, it's cute, they're girls so why not?? The funny thing is that now the girls actually CHOOSE to dress alike! They don't have too many matching outfits anymore but I often find them trying to wear something that is either the same, or very similar. They also think it's funny to play a game with Mommy and pretend to be the other child - as if I wouldn't know who was who!! It's very funny and cute so I play along. =) Here are a bunch of matchy, matchy pictures for you to enjoy!


3 comments:

HopiQ said...

Oooh, I like matchy-matchy, too! Fun pictures!

MPH said...

I can't get away with it with my two any more. Joel refuses to wear pink. =)

Unknown said...

Your girls are SO cute!!! :)