For those of you that use Google reader, I'm hoping you can help me out here! I use google reader, and love it because it manages all the blogs I love to read and keeps me updated when someone writes something new.
But I've been really confused lately. I had a few blogs that I followed for awhile and recently decided that I didn't want to follow anymore. I went in to manage my subscriptions and removed these blogs from my list. But, they keep coming back! AAAHHH, it's like they're haunting me! haha, no not really, but seriously, they will be gone from my list on google reader for a few days, then they will pop back on there again!
What's really weird is that there are some that I've removed, that have stayed gone ... but these 3 or 4 keep coming back.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm going crazy here! Thanks for any input ... and if you have no idea what I'm talking about just ignore this whole post and go on enjoying my lovely vacation photos! Thanks!
1 comment:
I had the same issue a couple weeks ago!
The issue is probably that you subscribed to said blogs via your blogger dashboard and not google reader. If you go back to your blogger dashboard and cancel your subscriptions there the problem should be solved!
Good luck...
Post a Comment