Have you noticed that we have A LOT of favorite photos from this trip??!! It was an amazing trip, one that we will not soon forget. The time we spent together and the memories we made as a family will last forever. I can't wait to scrapbook this trip, I know it's going to be a HUGE scrapbook!
Here is our last batch, our favorite random photos ...
Last photos on Bermuda, just before we got back on ship to head home ...

I love this man!

On the ferry back from St. Georges ...


On the ferry going to St. Georges, sorry these are all out of order!

Joy dancing for us at a local outdoor restaurant where we stopped for some cold drinks ...

I call this Pirate Punch!



I love her laughter!

Playing Bingo on the ship! It was fun because kids could play too, it was not fun because we didn't win!

Life is good!

She conked out every night, she was so tired!

At one of the shows ... they have these amazing, Broadway type shows on the ship ... the girls had fun seeing those!

Also at the show ...

Daddy and his girls ... there is nothing sweeter!

Sisters, but also best friends ...

The end!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing those great photos! :)
I found your site from the homeschool listing(blogroll). We are homeschoolers from the state of Georgia.
http://gahome2mom.blogspot.com/
Oh, I am featuring the SpellQuizzer software giveaway on my GAhome2mom blog. Come check it out!
Post a Comment