Friday, June 19, 2009

Our favorite 'Out and about' photos ...

These are some of our favorite 'off the ship' photos ...

The back of the ship while docked in King's Wharf, Bermuda ...
King's Wharf was an old Naval Dockyard and has the coolest old stone buildings ...
There were lots of chickens ... I couldn't stop laughing when we saw this one trying to cross the road ... even using the crosswalk!
Old telephone booths ... they were so neat looking and the girls decided to 'pretend' to call their friends back at home ...

Clocktower at Royal Naval dockyard ...
The Moongate ... there was a story behind this, something about how you're supposed to kiss when you pass through it - so we kissed!
... and kissed ...
... and kissed ... !
On the night of my birthday there was this huge street festival and all the tall ships from all over the world were in town. It was like a giant birthday celebration for me! haha ... not really, but it was a lot of fun!
The girls liked shopping for bracelets ...
We enjoyed seeing the parade of Gombey dancers ... most were little children, it was so neat!
My girls and I at the street festival, on my birthday!
Honey and I ... what a great end to a great day!

Stay tuned for ... our favorite beach pictures from day one, two and three ... and our favorite randoms shots. =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the idea of grouping your pictures as you have to show us! Great idea that I just might copy one day!
The pics are great. Nice camera!