As everyone knows, cruise ships are known for their
food. Well this ship was not quite as amazing as other ships we've been on, but we also had planned to try to cut back on our food intake and not go too crazy, even though we were on vacation ... so anyway, we didn't mind. But for me, half the fun of dinner on the cruise is getting dressed up! At home I'm usually in shorts and t-shirts with flip flops ... so it was fun to dress up a little for dinner time on board.
Here are some of our favorite dinner time pictures ...
The girls dressed alike - ready for dinner ...

Hope at the formal dining room on the first night - she looked so grown up! boohoo!

All of us on deck before dinner one night ...

Daddy and his girls ...

Mama and her girls ...

Sometimes it's hard to get a real genuine smile out of Joy ... so this night at the dinner table her sister was making her laugh and I just started snapping pictures and got some really cute, natural ones!

My fave dinner of the whole cruise was the night we ate at the Mexican restaurant on board - yummy!

The girls dressed alike again ...

Hubby and I ... yep, we both got a lot of sun that day!

All dressed up, eating at a fancy restaurant, and slurping up her spagetti!

Slurp!

Joy and I at dinner ... now there's a great smile from her!
No comments:
Post a Comment