OK for some reason blogger is having issues with trying to upload my photos today! grrrrr....
Anyway, today I am so thankful for our friends! We are truly blessed beyond measure to have lots and lots of friends in our lives. I have friends that live near and friends that live far - even as far as on the other side of the country or in another country (Canada).
The girls are blessed with lots of wonderful friends too. Friends from church, from girl scouts, from Awana, friends that live far away who used to live near here.
We've had quite a few friends that have moved far away and it's always amazing to me that when we see these friends again we just seem to pick up right where we left off! It's like we were never apart! The bonds of friendship go on and on despite the miles between us.
I have lots of neat pictures of our friends too, just wish I could get them to upload here! I'll have to try again later ...
3 comments:
praying for you today! hope you have a great thanksgiving!
I've really been enjoying your Giving Thanks series ...
... and I like the new blog look too!
Your blog looks so cute, Kathy! I'm SLOWLY learning to digital scrap, so that's how I've been making my headers, with Adobe Photoshop Elements :o)
Post a Comment