Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slacker

So yeah, I'm a total slacker lately ... well at least with this blog I am. Actually in 'real' life I've been super busy. I tend to decide to take on these 'little' projects at the most crazy times! So last week I had this thought that I wanted to move the girls back into the same bedroom again, move our schoolroom and office back upstairs into the middle bedroom and basically just re-arrange my whole entire house. Oh and I also figured that if I was going to move the girls around again that I might as well just go ahead and paint their room all over again. Yep. That's me ... Miss What Else Can I Take On This Week?

So their room was painted HOT PINK! It actually looks pretty cute and I will update with photos when I finish the room ... And I re-arranged the house, moved furniture, cleaned, organized and just basically turned the house upside down and then tried to put it all back together again. It's mostly done now and I'm very happy with the results. Boy, when I get a little idea in my head you'd better watch out - there's no stoppin' me!

Anyway, besides that this month (and next) are my months to teach the lessons for our homeschool science co-op class. Are you supposed to write coop or co-op? It always looks like I'm talking about our 'science coop' like a chicken coop ... well sometimes it feels a bit like that, but anyway ...

So, I'm teaching, I'm planning, I'm hosting Thanksgiving, I'm trying to plan for the holidays and trying to get some stuff prepared for Christmas, trying to keep up with school work and of course the house stuff which is never ending ... yeah, I've been a little busy these past couple of weeks.

Actually sometimes I feel like my whole life is busy. I feel like there isn't ever a 'normal' week where we just sit at home and go about our daily stuff. It's crazy how fast our calendar fills up! And you'd think I would have learned by now not to take on huge, house re-arranging, room painting projects on a whim - but no, I haven't learned. =)

OK, so I'm totally rambling now and not really getting anywhere ... so I realized that I hadn't even posted any Halloween photos on my much neglected blog yet - so here are a few - enjoy! And since I've talked enough I won't even offer explanations ... I'm sure you can figure out how much fun we had!





2 comments:

HopiQ said...

Glad you're alive! :) Life is always crazy, but you sure know how to shake things up even more! Sounds like you had fun. I can't wait to see the girls' room. I love what you've shown us of your other decorating ventures.

Mary said...

LOL! Rearranging again! You really like to be busy don't you? You should have waited til our show was all done. What to watch instead of DWTS??