Friday, October 10, 2008

One cool dog

This week I'm doing a little project, so I've been carrying my camera with me everywhere (actually that's not so abnormal, I do that a lot anyway!) ... you'll have to wait for details on the project, but anyway, back to the story ...

So today we stopped at the gas station so Bob could get his cup of DD coffee and
as we were pulling into the parking lot I said to the girls "look at that neat old motorcycle with the side car!" ... and just as I said it this cute little dog popped his head up out of the side car!

He had the goggles around his neck and was so adorable that I couldn't resist asking the owner if I could take a picture! She said no problem and even offered to put the goggles back on for the photo. I couldn't stop giggling ... he was so cute! I could just imagine him zooming down the highway, riding in his own little sidecar with those goggles protecting his eyes!!



2 comments:

Mary said...

That is so cute! And what a good owner using a seatbelt. True love!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

that is absolutely, totally hilarious!