Monday, October 6, 2008

Look what I've been up to!

Scrapbooking! Yay ... one of my favorite addictions! Last weekend I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention here in my area with two very special ladies. We had so much fun going to classes and SHOPPING for lots of amazing scrapbook stuff. I will post those pictures soon, as well as talk about my new favorite scrappin' company in another post ... but for now enjoy some pages that I've been working on.



4 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE LOVE THEM!

MPH said...

You could work for QVC! Excellent sales presentation, and if I didn't buy a boatload of other stuff to add to my already ridiculous stash of scrapbooking supplies I would definitely sign up too.

Please keep posting pages - I love them!

MPH said...

OH MY GOODNESS - I just looked closely at that last spread. That's us! We'll have to compare pages when I scrapbook my pictures. At the rate I'm going that will be sometime in 2010!

Susie said...

LOVELY! They look great Kathy! And I love the 2nd page you did to match the one from the Scheming Around class!