Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CVS deals!

First transaction:

6 soyjoy bars - they were 4 for $4 and I had 2 b1g1 free coupons so I got 2 free
theraflu warming
advil PM
sudafed PE (nighttime cold)
dual pack of dayquil / nyquil liquid gels

Total before sales:
36.30
minus $7.31 (items were on sale)
= 28.99
minus coupons from paper 6.00
= 22.99
minus extra care bucks and cvs coupons I had 21.00
= 1.99 out of pocket (oop)
EARNED 17.00 in ECB's and CVS coupons on this transaction!


Second transaction:

Total before sales: 23.16
minus 3.16 (items were on sale)
= 20.00
minus coupons from paper 3.00
= 17.00
minus ECB's 10.00
= 7.00 oop
EARNED 10.00 EBC's on this transaction

Third transaction:

Total before sales: 11.98
items were buy one get one free
= 5.99
minus coupon 1.00
= 4.99 plus tax oop


Total for the day before coupons, sales and ECB's - $71.44
I spent out of pocket $15.00
And I earned $27.00 in ECB's/coupons for the next time!!

My medicine closet is stocked and ready for any illnesses that might hit this winter!

2 comments:

Mary said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME! So the more you go the more the savings pour in. I think I'm catching on! (And who is to say that getting free stuff would be bad... can always pass it on and gift it!)

Shawna said...

hey kathy -

on your first transaction, I don't know if you know you can do this or not - so I feel compelled to share!

You could have bought only 4 soy joys..used your two B1G1 Free coupons, and a $4 ecb would have printed - "making" you $2 just for buying them! (since after coupons your would have only been charged $2 but a $4 ecb would print)