Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're more than halfway there

VBS continues to go really well. Tonight was 'water night' in which we rented huge waterslides and the kids have a blast getting all soaked. Well it poured cats and dogs all day but I kept on praying that it would stop in time for VBS ... and it did! YAY, praise God!

Even though the air was a little cooler than normal the kids didn't seem to care ... although I did see quite a few chattering, blue lips ... but they kept on playing and enjoying the giant slide and the fire truck hose.

OH, and the 'treats' tonight ... oh my goodness ... in addition to their regular snack they also had sno cones and cotton candy!! Oh yeah, how many parents are cursing us right now as they can't get their kids to sleep???!!!

Anyway, the kids are having a blast ... my own kids are already complaining that 'there's only two more days of VBS!' ... but let me tell you, I'm EXHAUSTED and although this week has been great I could not have handled more than one week!

I have been terrible about getting any pictures but I know there's a couple people running around with cameras every night so hopefully at the end of all this I can get my hands on some photos and share them with you. Until then, I'm goin' to bed. Good night!

No comments: