Sunday, August 10, 2008

So sorry

For the lack of posts lately and even more sorry for the lack of pictures ... I have so much to share but I've been so crazy busy lately ...

VBS is done, it was amazing and we had such a great week ... then I went straight into 3 days of working at the flower shop on 130 arrangements for an event that is going on tonight ... had a couple hours to visit with Dan, Kristin and their boys last night while they were in town for a short visit, and have out of town college friends coming in about two hours! They will stay with us for 3 nights, then I have another work event to do Thursday, and finally a double birthday/pool party for the girls this coming Friday ... so you see, I have much to share and much to tell you but just not enough time!

I promise when this week is through I will add photos and updates!!

2 comments:

HopiQ said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing all about everything!

Mary said...

The great thing about your blog is that it's your rules. No stress. Enjoy your week!!!