Saturday, August 16, 2008
If Walls Could Talk
This wall says how much I love and value my family ...
This wall says that I adore my husband, and thank God for our wonderful marriage...
This wall helps me to keep things in perspective ...
This wall says that I love collecting similar items, and reminds me that family = love ...
This wall says that I have a love of words and phrases, and again a love of collecting similar items ...
These walls reveal one of my addictions ...

This wall reminds me of all the people who mean a lot to me ... especially those that have passed away like my Dad and Grandparents ...
This wall says that a little princess lives here ...
This wall says that we love the beach, sun, surf and sand ... and reminds me of countless hours spent together enjoying God's creation ...
This wall says that a budding artist lives here ...
This wall says I am blessed to be able to teach my children at home ...
This wall says that a sports nut lives here ...
This wall says that my work is never done ...
This is my only unpainted wall, it's a new wall, and the paint is already bought for this wall ... so this wall says "PAINT ME! PLEASE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very Cool!
I go to your house all the time and one of the walls (family wall w/your Dad) I couldn't place.
What great decorating ideas! I just love how you've incorporated your "loves" into your home. It's all so beautiful.
What a fun post! Loved it! Great ideas!!!
I noticed I wasn't on your wall! Just kidding!
Post a Comment