Thanksgiving Pictures!
We have SO much to be thankful for! God, family, freedom, a home, health, friends, we could go on and on! We are also blessed by many, many family and friends who enrich our lives in so many ways!I love that when you get together with friends or family that you haven't seen in awhile .... it's like you were never apart and you can just pick up right where you left off the last time you saw one another. We had Thanksgiving here at our house this year. We had family from 4 different states visiting and it was a great time. For those we couldn't see, we missed you and are thankful for you ... and hope to see you at the next holiday celebration, if not sooner!Oh and I can't forget to thank all of those in my amazing family. Aunt Fran bought the 4 little girls these gorgeous Christmas dresses, tights and hair bows, they were SO adorable! Aunt Dale got them some yummy cookie decorating kits which you will see in the later photos. Aunt Chris brought some fun Christmas crafts to keep them busy. And Mom was my handy helper in the kitchen ... I don't think I would have gotten everything on the table on time without her! I love my family!!Here are some pictures:Great-Grandpa H. with his 3 great-granddaughters and youngest granddaughter. H, Becca, J and Megan.
My cousin Rick with all the little ladies ...
Cousins! And kids of cousins, or second cousins, or however that works!! Matt, Rick and I with the 4 little girls.
My girls.
The 'kids' table. I can remember those days growing up!!!!
A shot of the ladies, myself, Mom, Aunt Dale and Aunt Chris with the girls.
H and Megan were two peas in a pod! They are 9 months apart in age.
My sweet girls!!
Matt and Becca. She's a Daddy's girl for sure!
Grandma S. with the girls.
Trying to get all 4 to smile and hold their hands still!!!


I like this one! They are SO cute!!!
Doing crafts downstairs.
Megan - 5 yrs old
H - 6 yrs old
Becca - 4 and a 1/2 yrs old
J (4 and 1/2 yrs) with Mom ... who has such a beautiful smile with her braces off!!!
We snuggled all up to watch 'Ratatouille' later that night.
Grandma snuggling the two youngest. They ALL look tired!
Megan and H again.
Reading them books to try to get everyone settled down for bed.
Friday at Grandma's house .... decorating the cookies that Aunt Dale brought.
Give 'em cookies, frosting and candy and you KNOW they were having the time of their lives!!


YUMMMYYYY!!!
2 comments:
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING.
I LOVE the pictures of the four girls all dressed up in their Christmas dresses! So sweet. :-)
Post a Comment