This week we've been really busy at work doing 120 flower arrangements for a Red Sox charity event. They came out so cute that I had to post them! The shop was
filled with all the arrangements!

I spent hours packing peanuts between the two vases!

This is the completed product:

The view from the top:
3 comments:
They are super pretty! But it seems bizarre to mix such pretty flowers with a sport. Who is sending these to whom? (I know... I'm so stereotypical.)
They are for a Red Sox charity event. So they will be set on tables at a dinner function this weekend. Some of the Red Sox players will be there at the event. That's why they are designed like that. :)
Oh I get it... Dah! Had I read your intro more closely I would have known. They look really great! Peanuts were a great touch! LOL!
Post a Comment