Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Meal Planning

One way I want to be more Intentional this year is eating well, and that means I need to be prepared more! I find that when I make a menu plan for the week and buy the needed groceries we not only eat healthier, but we also spend less on eating out. 

I decided to pencil in the whole month of January from simple family favorite meals. Nothing fancy here folks, that's for sure! 

If you have any questions about a recipe or meal please shoot me a message and I'll get back to you. I tried to mix things up with one soup, one pasta dish, one chicken dish, one breakfast dish, etc for each week - some weeks it worked out great, other weeks we may have back to back chicken meals but oh well. =) 

January 
2 - Taco Soup
3 - Chicken Pot Pies
4 - Lasagna 
5 - Pot Roast
6 - Salsa Chicken
7 - Spagetti with Meat Sauce
8 - Pancakes
9 - Chicken Soup
10 - Chili and cornbread
11 - Chicken Chimichangas
12 - Stuffed Peppers
13 - Mozzarella Chicken
14 - Turkey Meatloaf
15 - Eggs and Toast
16 - Broccoli Cheddar Soup
17 - Chicken Parmesan
18 - Order out for Pizza
19 - Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
20 - Shrimp Scampi
21 - Whole Chicken
22 - Sandwiches
23 - Corn Chowder
24 - Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice
25 - Tacos
26 - Lasagna Soup
27 - Round steak
28 - Swedish Meatballs w/ Egg Noodles
29 - French Toast
30 - Spicy Chicken Soup
31 - Rotini Casserole 



1 comment:

kbmama said...

I need to get back to doing this. I was doing really well but slacked off.
Great ideas! We have Taco Tuesday every week since that is the night Jason is at school. Quick and easy for me since it's my late night at work!
I'm thinking about switching it to Pancake Tuesday!