I always, always love seeing how other people decorate their homes! And at Christmastime it's even more exciting! I love to participate each year in the many Christmas Home Tours from other bloggers. Here is our home this year ... we haven't changed much, maybe just the location of things. But overall, we haven't really bought anything new and haven't really changed our Christmas style in many years. Sometimes I see other homes and think I want to get rid of all my stuff and start over with a new theme ... but then I think about the many years of memories that each of my things represents and I am thankful for my cute, quirky, mix-matched style. =)
Outside we have these large lights, these always remind me of my Grandparents because they always had these kind of lights when I was growing up.
KITCHEN:
I have lots of little nativities that have been given to me over the years.
DINING ROOM:
When my girls were babies, my in laws started making a photo ornament for each year ... I LOVE to see how much my girls have grown each year ... but it also makes me kind of sad to see how quickly time is going. I hung one girl's ornaments in the kitchen windows and one girl's in the dining windows ...
My little coffee/tea/cocoa station:
LIVING ROOM:
Yes I have an ugly ottoman, I plan to recover it someday ... soon I hope!
Our computer desk area in the living room ...
Of course my pup snuck in the picture!
This is in the living room, looking back toward the kitchen/dining area.
No mantle here so we use the coat rack for our stockings.
BATHROOM:
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into our Christmasy home!

1 comment:
I think my favorite is your little soap and candle station by the sink! Love it! It was fun to get a glimpse of how your house has changed a little since the last time I was there. ;)
Post a Comment