My girls have had the most amazing teachers this year.
I have a lot more to say about their first year in public school, but for now I just
wanted to share what we gave them for the end of the year THANK YOU gift.
I sort of figured that most teachers have a bazillion mugs and things that say '
World's Best Teacher' so I wanted to do something a little different.
I figured with it being summer and all, who couldn't use a new beach/pool towel?
I found these gorgeous, bright, cheerful towels at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Wrapped a pretty ribbon around each one and gave them with ...
A pretty handstamped card - I LOVE this stamp set --
this is what I HOPE the teachers get to do this summer!!
And I found these chocolate bars that had $1,000,000 on them so we wrote a cute little tag that said 'you're one in a million!'
My youngest daughter also chose to make her own GIANT card for her teacher -
she wrote the SWEETEST sentiment inside it thanking her teacher and telling her she
was the best teacher ever. I was super proud of her doing this all on her own!

1 comment:
Cute, Kathy! I wonder what I should get Matthew's teacher as a special gift this year? =)
Post a Comment