I always see parents doing monthly or yearly updates on their kids like showing what kind of things they're into at each age. So I found this cute printable on Pinterest where the child fills in the blanks with some of their current faves. I had my girlies fill it out and these are their answers:
Hope ~ 11 yrs and 4 mos old
Favorite things to:
DO: rollerskate
EAT: cotton candy ice cream
WEAR: fancy dresses {as you can tell by the picture!}
READ: fiction books about girls my age
WATCH: Good Luck Charlie
LISTEN TO: One Direction
THINGS I LOVED ABOUT THIS YEAR {2012}:
Sledding at the golf course
THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
a roof over my head and family and friends
THINGS I WANT TO DO NEXT YEAR {2013}:
make the basketball team at my middle school
Joy ~ turning TEN!!!! in just over a month
Favorite things to:
DO: play
EAT: mac and cheese
WEAR: tops that have a cute pic of peace
READ: Ramona Quimby books
WATCH: disney channel
LISTEN TO: One Direction
THINGS I LOVED ABOUT THIS YEAR {2012}:
I went to school {isn't this awesome?! and I worried that she wouldn't like school!!}
THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
My family
THINGS I WANT TO DO NEXT YEAR {2013}:
Go to Lake Compounce or Six Flags
Love these girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment