Saturday, January 19, 2013

Decorating Question

OK, this is for my friends who like to decorate ... I got this HUGE corkboard from a friend really cheap and I have a vision for how I want to use it - the problem is my vision works well in TWO different rooms in my house!

So here are my options -

1. I have a blank wall in my master bedroom, so I can use it there and tack up photos of hubby and I through the years, love notes to each other, quotes, special mementos, etc...

OR

2. I can hang it up downstairs in my craft area and tack up all sorts of girly things, crafty inspiration, fave photos, things from magazines, quotes, etc...

Thoughts???
 
I also need to figure out a simple way to add a wood frame around it ... I'm not so good when it comes to wood working projects!

1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I'd keep my eyes out for a huge frame at Goodwill that you could put around it! That would be fun - then you can paint the frame a fun color and pop the corkboard into it. (If the frame isn't an exact fit, you can cut the corkboard with a razor blade and duck tape it to the back to fit to size.) I'd say if you can "glam" it up with a cool frame, use it in the master bedroom - if not, keep it downstairs where you can cover it with girly stuff. :)