Thursday, December 13, 2012

Favorite Things Party 2012

It's that time of year again, time for the Annual 'Favorite Things' party at 320 Sycamore!
 
These are a few of my favorite things for 2012:
 
1. Nivea Soft cream.
I have this tiny little tub of it, perfect for throwing in your purse if needed. But most of the time I keep it by my beside and put it on right before bed every night. My hands tend to get so dry and chapped in winter and this lotion makes them feel so super soft! Best part - the little tub is only 99 cents!
 
 
2. Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss.
I have been buying products from Avon for years {their wash-off waterproof mascara is my fave} and the Glazewear lip gloss has always been a fave of mine.

 
3. Cozy slippers with a good solid bottom.
I don't have this exact pair, but one very similar. I love that they are durable enough to step outside in but soft and cozy on my feet too. I even accidentally wore them to the grocery store one day cause I rushed out and door and thought I had real shoes on. LOL

4. Stash Tea.
I am just starting to get into tea drinking ... I have always enjoyed iced tea but didn't drink hot tea as often. I'm finding it's the perfect way to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day.
 

 
5. My Keurig Machine.
Still my fave and honestly what gets me out of bed most mornings!

 
6. Washi Tape.
Loving this cute tape that comes in all sorts of cool colors and patterns. If you got a Christmas card from me you may have noticed my envelopes with 'sealed' with some cute Christmas-y Washi Tape.


7. Pick Your Plum.com
LOVE this site! They email you daily deals and I have already ordered several things from them {washi tape being one of them!} ... everything is priced so low and is SUPER cute and great quality.

 
8. Dr. Teal's Epsom salt.
Don't think I'm weird or anything but I'm loving the Eucalyptus/Spearment epsom salts right now. The scent is heavenly either in a hot bath or the way I have them right now is in Mason jars {to look like snow} with candles.  

 
9. Confetti Nail Polish.
Oh my stars. Cutest stuff EVER. Paint a fun color on your nails and top with this stuff and you are bound to shine! I currently have red nails with confetti on top and it looks so fun and festive!

10. Loreal BB Cream.
I'm not really sure what it is. I know, don't laugh at me! It's like moisturizer, foundation, concealer and perfector all rolled into one. I think. At least that's how I've been using it! ha! And it goes on so nice and makes my uneven skin look good.

 
11. Toby Mac.
LOVING his Eye on It album! I'm showing you the playlist cause I really want you to check out a couple of these amazing songs ... my super faves are: Me without you, Steal my show, thankful for you and Favorite song. But honestly I know the words to just about every song by now ... it plays in my car all.the.time. =)

 
12. Aeropostale sweat pants.
So comfy. So cute. Just love 'em.

 
So there ya have it. Hope you'll go over to Melissa's blog to check out tons and tons of other Favorite Things posts ... it's always so fun to see what stuff other people like. =)
 
Merry Christmas!!!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Rockin' Redesigns said...

Oh no, could I have found another addicting website, pickyourplum.com! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for epsom salts! It's been fun to get to know you a little through the link party! You have a cute blog!
-Tara from pearpreserves.blogspot.com

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I keep hearing people talk about washi tape - I definitely need to get some for myself! Never heard about that site you mentioned - I'm going to check it out today. Great list, friend! :)

Erica said...

I've got to get some of that confetti nail polish! That sounds so fun! I know my 5 year old would love to have a little manicure party with me and that stuff. Love your fun favorite things!

Unknown said...

Uh oh, I'm afraid I may have found some new favorites here! :). I will definitely try the hand cream and I'm a sucker for on-line shopping, so off to Pick your plum I go!

Meghan said...

I love epsom salts too. I also use it for my baths and for "snow" in holiday decorating.

Melissa said...

I have secret slippers that look like shoes too!! Should I bless you or curse you for introducing me to pick your plum? I need BB cream! :)