Remember this ol' beauty I posted about a couple weeks ago?
I forgot to show you the AFTER!
We are planning to mount the TV on the wall soon, but until then it's sitting on the dresser. We used to have a HUGE, MAMMOTH entertainment center and I felt like it took up the whole room and made the room look so small ... so I painted this dresser a GORGEOUS light blue color, got some pretty new hardware for it, and moved it in to it's new home!
Sorry this one is a bit blurry ... I am IN LOVE with it!
It has such beautiful details! This is a dresser I got FOR FREE from a friend who was getting rid of it. So much of our furniture is stuff that has been given to us and I just love re-purposing things!
I used a runner on the top so the paint wouldn't get scratched by the TV and DVD player. I used the drawers to hold all of our videos, DVD's, CD's, etc ...
So what do you think?!
{I wish you could see the color in real life, the color is dreamy!}
2 comments:
it looks awesome! i can't WAIT to see it tomorrow!
We have a huge entertainment center that I've thought about getting rid of but it displays decorative things and holds and hides lots and lots of other things. Wondering if I could part with it. Love the clean look of the open space. The dresser is perfect!
Post a Comment