Friday, April 27, 2012

Show Us Your Life - Things you make

Today at Kelly's Korner she's asking for people to link up if they make or sell something. Well this is right up my alley! I LOVE making and creating new things, in fact just this week I've been super busy making a bunch of new products to get ready for a craft fair I'm doing in a couple weeks.

Here is a little sample of some of the products I make:

Fabric flower pins - these look beautiful pinned on a coat, shirt, scarf, purse or hat.


 I also have a couple smaller ones with hair clips on the back which look super cute pinned in a little girl's hair {or even a bigger girl like my daughter pictured here!}


Then I have these combo - hair clip / pins - these have both the hair clip and the bar pin on the back so you can choose how you want to wear it!



And finally, I have a bunch of these beautiful fabric covered notebooks. They have a ribbon to tie it closed, a pocket on the front for your pencils or pens and when you've filled your notebook you can simply slip it out and put a new one in - it will last you for years to come! This week I've been making more notebooks in some gorgeous new fabrics, so if you don't see one you like be sure to come back next week when I hope to have more posted.


Please come check out all the products at my Etsy shop - Ranunculusly Cute Creations. {And for a few more days, only till the end of April, you can save 12% by using the coupon code SPRING12 at checkout!}

Wanna do some shopping for Mother's Day? You should definitely click over to Kelly's post today to see some other amazingly creatively people!

No comments: