Thursday, May 26, 2011

When you give a kid a camera …

My youngest daughter has claimed my old camera as her own lately. The other day I decided to upload the pics she’d been taking on to the computer. I thought some of the pictures were pretty cute and creative!

Her American Girl doll, all dressed and ready to go.

P1070224

The little girl we babysit, reading a book.

P1070230

A pic of herself! hahaha

P1070235

Her big sis’s bedroom with LOTS of webkinz lined up!

P1070247

Her silly Mama tryin’ hard to hula hoop! LOL

P1070269

Her big sis, who actually has some mad hula skills.

P1070295

Mama’s life rock, sitting on the windowsill above the kitchen sink.

P1070313

And some random things around the house …

P1070314

Maybe she will grow up to love photography as much as her Mama … =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Miss Audrey has my old camera too....I should see what 's on it, I'm sure I'll be surprised!