Thursday, May 12, 2011

1,000 Gifts May 2nd – May 11th, 2011

One of these days I might actually get these posted on Mondays! hahaha … oh well. The important thing is taking notice of my life and being thankful in ALL things – good or bad I KNOW that I KNOW that GOD IS GOOD and loves me. Yes, He allows heartache and pain in my life, but that doesn’t in any way take away from His deep, deep love for me. I’m ever grateful …

* working on projects together

* a spring walk with Gracie

* verses that encourage me to press on

* new garden boxes

IMG_1035

* good, good friends whom I ADORE!

* Mother/Daughter weekend

* fun with my daughters and my friends

* driving to camp with my Mom and having lots of time to talk

IMG_1038

* emails and calls from people who love us and tell us they’re praying for us

* making the tough decisions and knowing in your heart it’s the right thing to do

IMG_1040

* a husband who comforts me when I cry

* saying goodbye to a precious friend

* the strength of my husband, even when faced with doing the hard things

IMG_1041

* a heartbroken daughter, who through her sobs says ‘can we pray?’

* daughters sleeping in our room

IMG_1043

* a glorious Mother’s day

* beautiful gifts from my family

* my special, amazing Mom

IMG_1044

* my wonderful Mother in law

* being best friends with my Mom and Mother in law

IMG_1048

* having ice cream cones down by the beach – even if it did rain ;)

* enjoying my swing on the deck

IMG_1068

* riding our bikes to the beach

* feeling the breeze on my face as I whizzzzzz down the hills

IMG_1072 IMG_1074

* finding treasures on the beach

* soaking in the moment

* a heart shaped rock, a gift to me from Joy

IMG_1075 IMG_1077 IMG_1078 IMG_1080 IMG_1082 IMG_1092 IMG_1093

Sorry that the pictures don’t really match up with the thoughts – I just thought I’d share some of my faves from the Mother/daughter weekend and our ‘school’ day at the beach … =)

No comments: