*a ripened pear in the afternoon
* printing and copying school pages at home
* new binders for organization
* my bread machine/keurig/kitchenaid/crock pot -- all of which were being used at the same time one afternoon this week -- oh, did I mention the washer/dryer and dishwasher too? It's wonderful to be blessed with modern conveniences!
* my 'baby' girl wanting me to sleep with her every night
* crafting Valentines together
* the warmth from the oven/stove that warms my bones
* Hope scoring THREE baskets in her basketball game!! woot woot!
* My Mom showing up for the game unexpectedly
* a fantastic lunch visit with my recently widowed friend Jen - what a blessing she has become to me! Her hardships and grief have helped me see so many things in my life with fresh eyes.
* a good night of sleep - finally!
* the girls giving hubby and I back and foot massages
* a fun Friday night dinner party with great friends
* a nap on the couch on a Saturday afternoon
* Sunday afternoon playdates for the girls
* our Shepherd group 'family'
* praying over friends that are about to move to the other coast
* a Valentine surprise on my doorstep early in the morning
* treats brought over from my neighbor Jane
* going out to lunch {& having my fave sandwich!} and bowling with our girls on Valentines Day
* my hubby cooking an amazing Valentines dinner
* a bright sunny morning
* an afternoon of errands all by myself
* Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Chai Tea
A quick camera update: I finally had a chance to take it in to the camera shop today. They are going to send it out to Canon and see what the estimate is or for that matter if it's even worth fixing ... so we'll see!
I honestly feel LOST without it. Yesterday was an absolutely WONDERFUL Valentines day and we had such a great day as a family. There were about a hundred times yesterday when I wished I could take pictures. I guess for now I'll simply have mental pictures ... but I really, really can't wait to have my camera back and I hope it's a simple fix. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment