Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I've been reading this summer ...

I always say I'm going to keep a detailed list of all the books I've read each year and of course my stinkin' memory is already failing me for this year! I seriously can't even remember all the books I've read but here are a few recent ones:

Eclipse - #3 of the Twilight series - I can officially say I'm addicted. I loved this book, the ending made me so sad that I literally teared up on the train, and I can't wait to read the next one!

The Secret
The Missing
The Telling - All 3 by Beverly Lewis. I'm currently reading #3. This has been a fabulous series and I can't wait to see what happens.

The Gift of an Ordinary Day - Katrina Kennison. Still plugging through this. I've been busy lately so haven't read much of it. It's still one I'd highly recommend.

That's all for now. I still have a lot more lined up on my shelf just waiting to be read. All in due time I guess! I'm trying to embrace the fact that it's summer and squeeze in as many books as I can before we get back to the daily grind of school work. =)

2 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I've been working on finishing my summer reading list...I'm quickly running out of time!

I have not read the Twilight books, but sure have heard a lot about them. I've read one of Beverly Lewis' series and enjoyed it.

Happy Reading:)

Stacey Pittsinger said...

I can't wait till I can do more reading. My sister-in-law has been trying to get me to read the Twillight series but I don't want to get started when there are other books I want to read first. I do LOVE audiobooks. I know it's not really reading but these days it's the only way I can enjoy books.