Sunday, August 8, 2010
Dogs
Here are a couple new pictures of our two dogs .... I swear they both climbed up there and fell asleep side by side without our coaxing. They were so cute lying there together!
Here is our sweet, old, 11 year old Casey. She's moving MUCH slower lately, showing her age a little more every day. But she's still very cute and a real sweet heart.
And here is Trouble ... I mean Gracie. Heeheehee ... she has a lot of nicknames, mostly associated with the words 'trouble' and 'scoundrel' ... but she really is very sweet too. She's about 7 months old and growing taller and taller. She's almost as tall as Casey now, but still very thin. For the most part she has gotten better at learning the way things work around here - but she still needs some obedience training to work on some things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics of doggies!
I like your new header/Title picture too : )
Post a Comment