Don't even tell me you don't scrapbook, can't scrapbook or don't have time. I have an offer you simply CAN'T refuse. A FREE photo book from Picaboo. I figured there might be some type of catch but sat down and ordered mine tonight and I assure you - there's NO catch!
I chose about 80 or so photos from a couple of events and it took me a little over an hour to get it all put together in the book. Picaboo is super easy and user-friendly. You can customize your pages, colors, backgrounds, layouts, fonts, everything!
All I had to pay out of pocket was $8.99 for shipping. Soooo worth it if you ask me!
Click Here for all the details from The Mom Creative blog where I first heard about it. Don't delay though - this deal is only good until the 31st of August!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the post. I'll definately check it out.
Great tip! Thanks :) I love giving photo books as gifts too!
Thanks, Kathy. I will check it out. I have a reason to make a family scrapbook right now, so maybe this is my easy alternative!
Post a Comment