Thursday, August 12, 2010

Muffins that taste like Donuts.

I kid you not.
I saw this recipe a few weeks ago on the Pioneer Woman blog and just KNEW I had to try it.

These things are the real deal friends. They really DO taste like those heavy, cake donuts that are covered in cinnamon sugar. The only downfall - shock of all shocks my kids did NOT like them! They each took a bite and said 'I don't like that kind of donut!' Guess what? More for Mama!

Click here to go to the recipe! Enjoy!!



PS. be sure to save some extra melted butter for drizzling over them just before eating ... mmmmmmmmm!

4 comments:

Mary said...

OOOOoooooo nice! I'm going to make those later!!! Thx for sharing. Sounds easy!

Shawna said...

I love making these for brunches!

Bethany said...

those look so yummy! I think its funny that the header says "why eat a calorie filled donut when you can have a muffin instead?" how many calories does she think these things have... more of a dessert than a health food! :)

Sarah said...

These are seriously amazing. :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!! :)