Today I am leaving on a new adventure. I am taking a train from here in New England all the way to Virginia to visit my friend Julie for the weekend.
We plan to scrapbook for 3 days straight with NO KIDS! We both love to take photos and love to scrapbook but never seem to make time for it. So this weekend we've enlisted the help of Grandparents and Daddies and we're making it happen!
I've never taken the train before - I mean little things like riding the subway in NY or Boston or taking a scenic train ride in NH - but never a 6 hour trip!!! It should be interesting and fun. I have books, magazines, word searches and snacks and plan to fully enjoy the hours of solitude!
Oh and my scrapbooking goal is to finish 100 pages this weekend ... think I can do it?!
I'll be home Monday night just in time for our church's VBS - I'll 'see' you all then! =)
3 comments:
Kathy ~
I am so jealous about the scrapbooking and 6 hour train trip! Have a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your homeschool plans for this coming year.
I think you'll do it. You and Julie are good about getting down to business!
That sounds *fabulous*!
Post a Comment