Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun Family Fourth - the people!

What would a fun, family holiday be without the family? That's the most important part! We are blessed to be able to live fairly close to much of our immediate and extended families. Most of our families on both sides live within a 3 hour drive of us. How we got so lucky I'll never know ... especially when I grew up in an entirely different country!

Here are some of this year's attendees ....

Our daughter Joy.
Aunt Debbie and Hope
Joy, cousin Thomas, Hope and cousin Jonathon
All 5 cousins eating homemade red, white and blue pops {more on that later}
Cousin Jonathon
PopPop and GiGi
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Rick
My in laws - Dan and Robin
My lovely Mom and I
My wonderful sis in law and I
Cousin Thomas {or I guess to me he's a nephew}
Hope
Joy {love this shot of her!}
Cousin Andrew
Uncle Danny with Jonathon in the pool

Family is truly a treasure to us. We are blessed beyond words to have been raised in the families we have. We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a holiday than to be surrounded by our families.

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

looks like such a fun day! can't wait to hear more about that homemade popsicle thingys!