On this week of Easter, as we anticipate the day that Jesus paid the awesome sacrifice for you and for me ... I'd like to share this song by Nicole C. Mullen. It may be a little long, but take a few minutes to sit back and listen and just think about all He has done for us. {{If anyone can help explain to me how to get the actual video in my blog post I would appreciate it, otherwise for now you have to follow the link ...}}
My Redeemer Lives
Those of you that know me well know that my blog started out being called "Because He Lives". The short version of that story is that it was one of my Dad's favorite songs, and as a way to honor his memory I chose to name my blog by this song, because it's only because I know HE {Jesus Christ} lives, I can face tomorrow.
You will notice in the song she says, "Because He lives I know I can face tomorrow." and one of my favorite lines ... "He lives! He lives! I spoke with Him this morning!" With God's grace I'm trying to live my life with these two things in mind - first, that life is worth living because of all Christ has done for me - and second, that I need to talk to Him daily, make Him a part of every area of my life and choose His ways over my own selfish desires.
Take a few minutes this week to ponder the cross, and all that was sacrificed for each of us. Not because we deserved it, or because there was any good in us. But because "...while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." {Rom. 5:8}
May each of you have a blessed Easter and know that you are chosen and loved by the King of Kings.
He is risen!
He is risen indeed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment